Jean Muggli Wiki, Age, Husband, Daughter, Sister, Nationality, Ethnicity, Net Worth, Biography & More

VAIBHAV SINGH

Updated on:

Jean Muggli
WhatsApp Group Join Now
Telegram Group Join Now

Jean Muggli became famous as the former wife of retired American football player Michael Strahan. Jean Muggli is a well-known Former Journalist and Television personality. Her ex-husband is best known for his career as a defensive end with the New York Giants in the National Football League (NFL). Check all the information below in detail about Jean Muggli’s Wiki, Age, Husband, Daughter, Sister, Nationality, Ethnicity, Net Worth, Biography & More.

Who is Jean Muggli?

Jean Muggli

Jean became famous as the Ex-wife of retired American football player Michael Strahan. She is a well-known former Journalist and Television personality.

How old is Jean Muggli?

Jean is 58 years old.

How tall is Jean Muggli?

Jean is 5 feet 6 inches. Her weight is 62 kg (approx.). 

Jean Muggli Wiki/Biography

Jean was born on 3rd November 1965 (Age: 58 years old; As of 2024) in Carson, North Dakota, USA. Her nickname is Jean. She became popular as the Ex-wife of retired American football player Michael Strahan. She is a well-known former Journalist and television personality. She believes in Christianity as her religion holds American nationality, and her zodiac sign is Scorpio. Her ethnicity is of White descent.

Jean Muggli Education & Qualification

Jean attended her high school education at Local Carson Private School in Carson, North Dakota, USA. Later, She attended a local university in Carson North Dakota, USA.

Jean Muggli Height & Weight

Jean Height and Weight
Jean Height and Weight
  • Height: 5’ 6” inches (approx.)
  • Weight: 62 kg (approx.)

Jean Muggli Parents & Siblings

Jean comes from a military background, with her father, Anthony Alphonse Muggli, serving as a soldier, and her mother, Marie Muggli, being a homemaker. She was raised by her siblings David, Scott, Carolee, and Timmy.

Jean Muggli Divored & Relationships

Jean Ex-Husband
Jean Ex-Husband

Jean became well known as the Ex-wife of Michael Strahan, a retired professional football player in the United States. They got married in California in 1999. She has twin daughters, Sophia and Isabella, in their lives.

However, after seven years of marriage, Jean and Michael decided to divorce in 2006. The details of the divorce were not disclosed publicly.

She had a settlement with Jean Strahan that he took on responsibility for the role of caring for their two daughters. Meanwhile, Michael requested $18,000 per month in child support, Through the court for support of their children.

Michael Strahan wants to split the cost of the parenting coordinator with ex-wife Jean Muggli

According to the court papers, Michael is responsible for covering 90 percent of the parenting coordinator’s retainer including “all fees and expenses,” while Jean is responsible for the remaining 10 percent.

Jean Muggli Career

I Couldn’t find anything on the Internet about Jain’s career However, according to news reports, Jean manages a cosmetics store in New York City. She and Michael initially met at a salon in Manhattan while he was playing for the Giants, and they got married in July 1999.

Jean Muggli Net Worth & Income

Jean Muggli’s net worth is estimated at around $15-$18 Million as of 2023. Her wealth comes from her divorce settlement with Michael Strahan, which granted her $15 million along with $18,000 per month in child support. Additionally, Jean’s financial settlement included a luxurious home worth half a million dollars in North Dakota.

Jean Muggli Facts

Jean's Twins Daughter
Jean’s Twins Daughter
  • Jean is not present on any social media platform.
  • She remained unmarried after her divorce.
  • Michael is 6 years younger than Jean.
  • Her daughter’s twins, Isabella and Sophia, were born in 2004.
  • Jean works for charities and organizations, and animal welfare.
  • The settlement she got is recognized as one of the biggest in the sports industry when it comes to divorces.

Read More Biographies:

 

Leave a comment